CYPRUS INTERNATIONAL SAILING CLUB (CISC)
Most numerous and international sailing community in Cyprus! Our Club is accredited as a Partner school of International Yacht Training Worldwide (IYT) to teach at the trusted standard of excellence in yacht training and issue internationally recognized skippers certificates up to Yachtmaster Offshore level. Courses are taught in English or Russian language.
- ⛵CISC was established 2017 by active sailing enthusiasts, who take part in all club activities, sailing, racing, teaching beginners.
- 🏆5 years in a row (2018-2022) the Club is recognized by Cyprus Sailing Federation as THE BEST OFFSHORE SAILING CLUB IN CYPRUS.
- 👫Club is constantly growing its community and currently has more than 150 active members. - Hundrets of people, who came to the Club as begginers, passed racing or skippers courses, now are participants of various championships and international regattas, as well as they become skippers, boat owners.
- ⛵Fleet of 15 one design FAREAST 28R yachts, build 2017-2023, located in best operating Marina in Cyprus – Limassol Marina. Pier opposite TGI Friday's.
- ⛵Half of the boats were purchased by various Companies for their employers corporate sailing activities and to the teams for all year round sailing. Join.
- ⛵FAREAST 28R is a modern design 28 feet yacht, fast and safe, best for learning how to sail, for day trips or racing. It was included in the list of boats choosen for the new Olympic discipline named "Mixed Two Person Offshore Keelboat", may be selected for the Paris 2024 games. It was also choosen as "Boat of the Year Overall Winner" in 2016, Sailing World award.
- 🌴Cyprus has unique weather conditions: never-ending sailing season, 340 sunny days per year, 90% windy. There are 2 international airports with direct flight to 30+ countries.
- ⛵Various professional teams including olympic and match racing sailors choose Cyprus as their winter training base.
- ⛵We have also 37' and 40' performance cruiser yachts, representing our club in local and international races and available for IYT skippers courses and miles building.
- ⛵We have team of dinghy sailors (Optimist and Laser), representing our club in national and international championships.
- 👨🎓We are accredited as IYT Worldwide partner school offer "become a skipper" full roadmap:
1) Sailing introduction course
2) 4 days IYT Dayskipper / Crew Sail + VHF 4 days weekend course, for yacht length <10mtrs.
3) 200 miles building on various types of boats
4) IYT Bareboat skipper 5 days course for yacht length <24mtrs
- ⛵We offer annual club membership for €50, which gives you the following benefits:
Discount on trainings and clubs races
30% off on Musto, Spinlock and Helly Hansen sailing equipment
20% off on all Mens services in barbershop Chop-Chop
€5 off on single cart in @CyprusBlokart
- 🌐Our social media: